no edit summary
'''The three major
Madagascar chocolate makers , [[Chocolaterie Robert]], [[Cinagra|Chocolaterie Cinagra]] and [[Chocolaterie Colbert]] , all produce their chocolates using only Madagascar sourced cacao. Apart from these local Madagascar based producers, various chocolate makers in other countries also use Madagascan cocoa but which have been exported to their factory locations where their final Madagascar cocoa based chocolates are produced and packaged.'''
|colspan="3" | [[File:Madanga 01.jpg|600px]]
In cases where
the producer have exported whole cocoa beans from Madagascar, as opposed to pre-processed and crushed cocoa, they qualify as "bean-to- bar" chocolate makers using Madagascar sourced cocoa. Also, some brands have been produced in Madagascar by either [[Cinagra]] or [[Chocolaterie Robert]] for export only.
|[[File:Amano Chocolate 001.jpg|196px]]|align="center"|[[File:JD Gross 007.jpg|196px]]|align="right"|[[File:Mangaro_001.jpg|196px]]
The various brands using Madagascan cocoa, whether export only
brands, bean-to-bar products or otherwise, not including the [[Madagascar Chocolate|main three local Madagascar chocolate brands]], are listed below:
* [[Patric Chocolate]] - a US-based micro, bean-to-bar, chocolate maker.
* [[Amedei]] - an Italian-based chocolate maker producing a bar with 70% cocoa content.
* [[Coppeneur Chocolate]] - a German chocolate maker which has a small cocoa plantation on [[Nosy Be|Nosy Be Island]].
* [[Domori Chocolate|Sambirano Madagascar]] - a 70% cocoa bar by the Italian chocolate maker Domori.
* [[Eilles Madagaskar]] - a 37% cocoa milk chocolate by German chocolate maker ''Eilles''.
* [[Madécasse]] - a chocolate produced in Madagascar by Cinagra and exported to USA, Canada and Germany.* [
http://www.lindt.com/au/noswf/eng/products/excellence/excellence-madagascar Madagascar Noir] - a 65% cocoa based chocolate with a light vanilla flavour, part Lindt's Excellence range.* [http://www.ilovao.com VAO VAO] - a chocolate produced in Madagascar by Chocolaterie Robert and exported to the US.
* [http://www.roguechocolatier.com/products-page Sambirano] - a 70% cocoa Madagascar bar from ''Rougue Chocolatier'' in the US.
* [[J.D. Gross Madagaskar| Madagaskar]] - a 46% cocoa chocolate by J.D. Gross
, sold in the German supermarket chain ''Lidl''.
* [[Madanga]] - a 39% cocoa bar made by German chocolate maker ''Rausch Schokolade''.
* [[Pierre Hermé Paris]] - a 75% Madagascar cocoa chocolate sold in France.
* [[Mangaro]] by Michel Cluizel is a 65% cocoa bar made in France with cocoa from the Mangaro plantation in the [[Sambirano|Sambirano Valley]].
www.chocolatereviews.co. uk/ madagascar-75- single- origin- dark- chocolate/ Pralus] - a 75% cocoa Madagascar bar sold in France.
* [http://www.chocolate-bars.co.uk/lightly-salted-pistachio-milk-chocolate-block Thorntons] - a 32% cocoa Madagascar bar.
* [[Åkesson's]] - a dark bar made with cacao grown on the Ambolikapiky Plantation in [[Sambirano]].
[[File:JD Gross 008.jpg|
thumb|left|[[J.D. _Gross_Madagaskar|JD Gross Madagaskar]] bar - a 72% cocoa limited edition.| 600px ]]