Madabike are stable and lightweight mountain bikes available for rent in Madagascar with optional add-on side panniers and front box, GPS, tents and solar panels.
The bikes are currently in Diego Suarez and available to rent on a daily or weekly basis. For further information, call +261 (0)34 391 9376.
- ultralight triple butted aluminum frame 27.5"
- squared chainstays, gusset, S-bend seat stays
- ROCKSHOX RECON Air
- Shimano XT Shadow
- Truvativ FIREX A3 crankset
- hitech industrial bearing, hubs sealed eightfold
- comfort seating position with very light stem
- intelligent aluminum pedals (one-sided click option)
- ergonomic sports saddle
- very light suspension seatpost
- Race TT Kevlar tires 27.5"
- schrader valve
- size: 18"
Preloaded GPS routes
- Diego Suarez to Ramena - 18.19 kilometres
- Madiro Kitamby to Cap Diego via Windsor Castle - 21.24 kilometres
- Ampasindava to Diego Suarez - 38.62 kilometres (including ferry from Cap Diego to Diego Suarez)
- Diego Suarez to Cap Diego
- Diego Suarez to Mantasaly - 20.92 kilometres
- Ambanja - Ankify - Doany - Ambanja - 52.14 kilometres
- Ambanja to Bemaneviky - 30.74 kilometres
- Bemaneviky to Marotolana - 30.74 kilometres
- Marotolana to Beangona - 14.32 kilometres
- Marovato to Andranomandevy - 24.30 kilometres
- Andranomandevy to Ambanja
- Ambanja to Ambilobe - 102.84 kilometres
- Nosy Be Airport to Hell-Ville - 12.23 kilometres
- Hell-Ville - Container Bar - Hell-Ville - 4.83 kilometres
Other bike tour
View all Madabike photos