no edit summary
* [[Amedei]] - an Italian-based chocolate maker producing a bar with 70% cocoa content.
* [[Coppeneur Chocolate]] - a German chocolate maker which has a small cocoa plantation on [[Nosy Be|Nosy Be Island]].
* [[Domori Chocolate|Sambirano Madagascar]] - a 70% cocoa bar by the Italian chocolate maker Domori.
* [[Eilles Madagaskar]] - a 37% cocoa milk chocolate by German chocolate maker ''Eilles''.
* [[Madécasse]] - a chocolate produced in Madagascar by Cinagra and exported to USA, Canada and Germany.
* [[Excellence Madagascar Noir]] - a 65% cocoa based chocolate with a light vanilla flavour, part of Lindt's Excellence range.
* [http://www.ilovao.com VAO VAO] - a chocolate produced in Madagascar by Chocolaterie Robert and exported to the US.
* [http://www.roguechocolatier.com/products-page Sambirano] - a 70% cocoa Madagascar bar from ''Rougue Chocolatier'' in the US.
* [[J.D. Gross Madagaskar|Madagaskar & Ambanja]] - a 46% cocoa milk chocolate and a limited edition 72% dark chocolate by J.D. Gross.
* [[Madanga]] - a 39% cocoa bar made by German chocolate maker ''Rausch Schokolade''.
* [[Pierre Hermé Paris]] - a 75% Madagascar cocoa chocolate sold in France.
* [[Mangaro]] by Michel Cluizel is a 65% cocoa bar made in France with cocoa from the Mangaro plantation in the [[Sambirano|Sambirano Valley]].
www.chocolatereviews.co. uk/ madagascar-75- single- origin- dark- chocolate/ Pralus] - a 75% cocoa Madagascar bar sold in France.
* [http://www.chocolate-bars.co.uk/lightly-salted-pistachio-milk-chocolate-block Thorntons] - a 32% cocoa Madagascar bar.
* [[Åkesson's]] - a dark bar made with cacao grown on the Ambolikapiky Plantation in [[Sambirano]].
* [http://chococheck.blogspot.com/2011/11/snake-and-butterfly-madagascar-67-cocoa.html Madagascar 67%] by US bean-to-bar chocolate maker [http://snakeandbutterfly.com Snake & Butterfly].
* [http://www.ameliarope.com/chocolate-bars/flavoured-chocolate-bars/dark-mandarin Amelia Rope Dark Mandarin] - a 69% cocoa chocolate made from single-origin Madagascar beans.
* [http://www.meeteetsechocolatier.com/64-cocoa-Dark-Chocolate-Northern-Madagascar-p/madagascar%20tablette.htm Madagascar Tablette] - a 64% cocoa bar made by US-based Meeteetse Chocolatier.
* [http://www.burdickchocolate.com/ChocolateBars/single-source-dark-chocolate-bars.aspx L.A. Burdick Handmade Chocolates] - a 65-67% Madagascar cocoa bar.
originoftaste.com/products/ woodblock-madagascar-sambirano-70- dark-chocolate Woodblock Madagascar Sambirano 70% Dark Chocolate] By Origin of Taste, US.
[[File:JD Gross 008.jpg|link=J.D. Gross Madagaskar|600px]]<br>
A 72% cocoa limited edition “Ambanja” bar by [[J.D._Gross_Madagaskar|J.D. Gross]]