* [[Pierre Hermé Paris]] - a 75% Madagascar cocoa chocolate sold in France.
* [[Mangaro]] by Michel Cluizel is a 65% cocoa bar made in France with cocoa from the Mangaro plantation in the [[Sambirano|Sambirano Valley]].
* [http://twentyfourblackbirds.com/chocolate-bars/75-madagascar-large-bar.html 75% Madagascar] by Twenty-Four Blackbirds Chocolate.
* [http://www.chocolats-pralus.com/en/madagascar-bar.html Pralus] - 75% cocoa Madagascar bar sold in France.
* [https://frenchbroadchocolates.com/product/woodblock-madagascar-70-bar frenchbroadchocolates.com/product/woodblock-madagascar-70-bar] - Woodblock Madagascar 70% Bar - Portland, Oregon, US.
* [http://raakachocolate.com Raak Chocolate] - NY-based chocolate maker which has a 75% [http://www.raakachocolate.com/collections/bars/products/75-dark-madagascar Madagascar bar].
[[File:JD Gross 008.jpg|link=J.D. Gross Madagaskar|600px]]<br>
* [[Madagascar cacao|Exporters of Madagascar cocoa]]