no edit summary
'''The three major
Madagascar chocolate makers , [[Chocolaterie Robert]], [[Cinagra|Chocolaterie Cinagra]] and [[Chocolaterie Colbert]] , all produce their chocolates in Madagascar using only Madagascar sourced cocoa. Apart from these locally based companies, several chocolate makers in various other countries also use Madagascan cocoa but which have been exported to their factory locations where their chocolates are produced and packaged.'''
* [[Amedei]] - an Italian-based chocolate maker producing a bar with 70% cocoa content.
* [[Coppeneur Chocolate]] - a German chocolate maker which has a small cocoa plantation on [[Nosy Be|Nosy Be Island]].
* [[Domori Chocolate|Sambirano Madagascar]] - a 70% cocoa bar by the Italian chocolate maker Domori.
* [[Eilles Madagaskar]] - a 37% cocoa milk chocolate by German chocolate maker ''Eilles''.
* [[Madécasse]] - a chocolate produced in Madagascar by Cinagra and exported to USA, Canada and Germany.
* [[Excellence Madagascar Noir]] - a 65% cocoa based chocolate with a light vanilla flavour, part of Lindt's Excellence range.
* [http://www.ilovao.com VAO VAO] - a chocolate produced in Madagascar by Chocolaterie Robert and exported to the US.
* [http://www.roguechocolatier.com/products-page Sambirano] - a 70% cocoa Madagascar bar from ''Rougue Chocolatier'' in the US.
* [[J.D. Gross Madagaskar|Madagaskar & Ambanja]] - a 46% cocoa milk chocolate and a limited edition 72% dark chocolate by J.D. Gross.
* [[Madanga]] - a 39% cocoa bar made by German chocolate maker ''Rausch Schokolade''.
* [[Pierre Hermé Paris]] - a 75% Madagascar cocoa chocolate sold in France.
* [[Mangaro]] by Michel Cluizel is a 65% cocoa bar made in France with cocoa from the Mangaro plantation in the [[Sambirano|Sambirano Valley]].
www.chocolatereviews.co. uk/ madagascar-75- single- origin- dark- chocolate/ Pralus] - a 75% cocoa Madagascar bar sold in France.
* [http://www.chocolate-bars.co.uk/lightly-salted-pistachio-milk-chocolate-block Thorntons] - a 32% cocoa Madagascar bar.
* [[Åkesson's]] - a dark bar made with cacao grown on the Ambolikapiky Plantation in [[Sambirano]].
* [http://chococheck.blogspot.com/2011/11/snake-and-butterfly-madagascar-67-cocoa.html Madagascar 67%] by US bean-to-bar chocolate maker [http://snakeandbutterfly.com Snake & Butterfly].
* [http://www.ameliarope.com/chocolate-bars/flavoured-chocolate-bars/dark-mandarin Amelia Rope Dark Mandarin] - a 69% cocoa chocolate made from single-origin Madagascar beans.
[[File:JD Gross 008.jpg|link=J.D. Gross Madagaskar|600px]]<br>
A 72% cocoa limited edition “Ambanja” bar by [[J.D._Gross_Madagaskar|J.D. Gross]]