Ravinala Airports is the company and project name for the reconstruction and management of two of Madagascar's international airports, at IVATO close to the capital, and on Nosy Be island in the north of Madagascar. The two airports received 845,000 and 147,000 passengers respectively in 2016.
The stakeholders in Ravinala Airports are: Group ADP (35%), the Bouygues group (20%), and Meridiam (45%). In cooperation with Meridiam, Colas Madagascar will oversee the operation as part of a 28 year contract held with the Government of Madagascar.
During the first phase of the reconstruction, Ravinala Airports is overseeing the design, construction and operation of the project. At Ivato Airport in Antananarivo, this includes:
- A new 17,500 m² international terminal with an initial capacity of 1.5 million passengers
- Renovation of the existing domestic terminal
- Complete resurfacing of the runway
- Technical and environmental compliance of facilities
And at Fascene Airport at Nosy Be:
- Complete refurbishment of the runway and existing terminal, and the technical and environmental compliance of facilities.