* [[Pierre Hermé Paris]] - a 75% Madagascar cocoa chocolate sold in France.
* [[Mangaro]] by Michel Cluizel is a 65% cocoa bar made in France with cocoa from the Mangaro plantation in the [[Sambirano|Sambirano Valley]].
www.chocolatereviews.co. uk/ madagascar-75- single- origin- dark- chocolate/ Pralus] - a 75% cocoa Madagascar bar sold in France.
* [http://www.chocolate-bars.co.uk/lightly-salted-pistachio-milk-chocolate-block Thorntons] - a 32% cocoa Madagascar bar.
* [[Åkesson's]] - a dark bar made with cacao grown on the Ambolikapiky Plantation in [[Sambirano]].
* [http://www.meeteetsechocolatier.com/64-cocoa-Dark-Chocolate-Northern-Madagascar-p/madagascar%20tablette.htm Madagascar Tablette] - a 64% cocoa bar made by US-based ''Meeteetse Chocolatier''.
* [http://www.burdickchocolate.com/ChocolateBars/single-source-dark-chocolate-bars.aspx L.A. Burdick Handmade Chocolates] - a 65-67% Madagascar cocoa bar.
http:// www. originoftaste.com/ products/woodblock-madagascar -sambirano-70- dark- chocolate Woodblock Madagascar Sambirano 70% Dark Chocolate] by ''Origin of Taste'' - Portland, Oregon, US.
[[File:JD Gross 008.jpg|link=J.D. Gross Madagaskar|600px]]<br>
A 72% cocoa limited edition “Ambanja” bar by [[J.D._Gross_Madagaskar|J.D. Gross]]