JCR's immune-strengthening medicinal plant extracts
Madagascar, home to 12,000 plant species and about 3% of the world's plant life, many of which are endemic, it comes as no surprise that in times of sickness, the Malagasy people turn to their vast pharmaceutical laboratory of natural plant-based treatments.
In a culture where natural remedies are not considered as much an alternative as they are a primary medicine, Dr Jean Claude Ratsimivony, CEO and founder of the JCR Group, is a specialist in deriving the natural healing properties of plants and has over many years developed treatments to strengthen the immune system on a prophylactic basis to prevent and minimise the onset of respiratory diseases.
Natural treatment without side effects for 10 to 20 days using medicinal plants of Madagascar
- Baume Fosa inhalation 3 times a day in boiling water and several times in the nose.
- Miaro infused herbal tea: 1 sachet per day to infuse in 1 litre of boiling water.
- 2 Artemisia Capsules 3 times a day or 1 teaspoon Artemisia Syrop 3 times a day. Note: in case of diabetes, do not take artemisia syrup and only 1 teaspoon per day of Fandrava instead.
- Fandrava solute based on mandravasarotra and vahona (aloe) 1 teaspoon 3 times a day.
- Immuno herbals strengthen the natural defences and the immune system: 3 capsules morning and evening. Immuno herbals tea: 1 infused dose in 1 litre of boiling water for 15 minutes. Drink 3 cups during the day and 1 cup for children over 3 years old, 1 cup for pregnant women over 3 months.
- Essential oils complex of ravintsara, mandravasarotra, eucalyptus and niaouli or inhale: breathe several times a day.
- CODV Complex strengthens the natural defences and the immune system. Homeopathic vaccine-effect against viruses. 1 cap dose to put in a little water 1 to 2 times a day.
- Assainissant Desinfectant allows to quickly purify and disinfect surrounding air, clothing and contact surfaces. Spray pointing upwards several times as needed.
Note: While this treatment does not offer a cure to already infected COVID-19 patients, the fact that the disease affects those with weakened immune systems most severely, any prophylactic immune-strengthening treatment that can help increase the body's natural defences is of great interest and should be considered as prevention rather than cure. Consult your personal doctor for additional information and advice relating specifically to your individual health status.
JCR Medical Center
Antsakaviro, Lot II M 80 Bis Antsakaviro
Tel: +261 (0)34 49 150 00 / +261 (0)34 56 994 29 / +261 (0)34 12 629 68
- Coronavirus prevention - Counterfeit products abound English auto-translation from L'Express Madagascar, 6 December 2021
- JCR's immune package in French on MadaCamp.com
- Dr Jean Claude Ratsimivony on MadaCamp.com
- JCR-Vaniala supplements
- JCR's products and usage descriptions in French on MadaCamp.com
- JCR Group's Facebook channel
- Video of the immune package by Dr Jean Claude Ratsimivony - JCR, 21 October 2020 (Malagasy)
- Herbal medicine clinical trials approved by WHO Midi Madagasikara, 21 September 2020 (English auto-translation)
- A preventive treatment protocol implemented by the JCR Group Midi Madagasikara, 18 July 2020 (English auto-translation)
- Ravintsara is highly sought after by pharmaceutical laboratories around the world Interview with Dr Jean Claude Ratsimivony by Midi Madagasikara, 4 April 2020 (English auto-translation).
- In vitro efficacy of Artemisinin-based treatments against SARS-CoV-2
- Clinical trial of Ayurvedic remedy for Covid-19 shows groundbreaking results IndiaTVNews.com, 28 September 2020
- Déclin et extinction de la biodiversité : Menace sur l’avenir de l’accès aux médicaments / auto-translation: Decline and extinction of biodiversity: Threat to the future of access to medicines Midi Madagasikara, 26 October 2020
- Covid: Antibodies 'fall rapidly after infection' BBC News, 28 October 2020
- Coronavirus Madagascar - updated summary of COVID-19 cases in the country.