Madagasikara Airways is a domestic airline which launched in October 2015, operating between Madagascar's major airports, fulfilling a much needed gap in the aviation market in a country so beautiful but otherwise difficult to get around.
The airline operates two Embraer 120 ER twin-turboprop type aircrafts scheduled flights as well as a smaller charter plane type Beechcraft 200 for special charters. The Embraer is a medium sized aircraft with 30 seats while the smaller Beechcraft can take up to nine passanges in VIP style. The airline makes no distinction between first and second class. Instead, for the scheduled flights with the Embraer aircrafts, it's more like everyone travels in first class for the price of economy.
The company logo depicts the Ankoay, which is a rare type of fish eagle endemic to Madagascar. The Ankoay is also Madagascar's national bird.
End of year special offer
Spend the end of year festivities at the island of Sainte Marie.
- Return flight Antananarivo - Sainte Marie - Antananarivo
- Half board accommodation in the 4-star Soanambo Hotel (breakfast and dinner included)
- Free transfers and welcome cocktail
- Various activities free of charge
- Festive gourmet buffet and dance + one glass of champagne
- Excursion (discovery day with barbecue on Ile aux Nattes)
Take advantage of the last available places:
Reservation and purchase of tickets valid until 15th December 2017 via phone: +261 (0)20 22 493 69 / +261 (0)32 05 970 07 or email: email@example.com
Madagasikara Airways flight destinations
As of May 2016 the current flight destinations are:
- Nosy Be
- For more details, download the complete flight schedule January 2016 to December 2016
For the month of December 2017 and January through February 2018 Madagasikara Airways flies Tana/Sambava/Diego and return every Saturday and Tuesdays and Fridays
In addition to regular scheduled flights (with the Embraer craft), Madagasikara Airways operates one private charter plane type Beechcraft B200 which can take up to nine passanger with 18kg luggage each to almost any destination in the country with a large enough landing strip or airport.
For further information and prices, contact Ms Sambatra RAHADRANASANDRATRA (Director of Sales and Reservations). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / phone: +261 (0)32 05 970 07.
Press article 2019
- Article in MIDI Madagasikara (10th December 2019): L’industrie aérienne, un secteur où les entreprises malgaches peuvent exceller (The airline industry, an area where Malagasy companies can excel)
Reservations staff can be contacted in Tana, Tamatave, Sainte Marie, Mahajanga and via the check-in counters of the airports the airline serves just prior to take-offs and arrivals:
- Antananarivo - La City Ivandry: +261 (0)32 05 970 07 / +261 (0)34 05 970 07
- Ivato International Airport - Zone Aviation générale - Hangar Madagasikara Airways: +261 (0)32 05 970 06
- Toamasina - Ambalamanasy Airport: +261 (0)32 05 970 09
- Sainte-Marie - Ravoraha Airport: +261 (0)32 05 970 10
- Sambava: +261 (0)32 05 970 15
- Mahajanga - 455-Br: +261 (0)34 05 970 16
- Morondava: +261 (0)32 05 970 02
- For travel agents: +261 (0)32 05 970 11
Director of Sales
Ms Sambatra RAHADRANASANDRATRA
La City Ivandry, BOX 004
Online reservations: www.madagasikaraairways.com/reserver/en