no edit summary
Ambatoharanana is known for its Anglican Theological College, also named ''Saint Paul Theological College'', which opened in 1878. Already from a distance one can see the roofs of the ''Library Building'', which houses a library, a 968kg bell shipped from England, a museum, as well as classrooms and a private chapel for prayers before and after studies<!-- in the basement-->. In 2014, nine students attended the college where the priest training is done for five dioceses of Madagascar. The college is an annexe to Saint Laurent Ambohimanoro College. Once a year the students, teachers and headmaster of Ambohimanoro College go on a trip to the Saint Paul Theological College.
The museum displays items of the first missionaries, such as clothes, a still playing gramophone with records, slides, typewriter, baseballs and bat and original correspondence between the king and the bishop. The walls are covered with photos of Malagasy bishops including the 1st Malagasy bishop who studied in England. A Madagascar map from 1889 is supposed to be the first map ever of Madagascar.