no edit summary
* [[Eilles Madagaskar]] - a 37% cocoa milk chocolate by German chocolate maker ''Eilles''.
* [[Madécasse]] - a chocolate produced in Madagascar by Cinagra and exported to USA, Canada and Germany.
http://www.lindt.com/au/noswf/eng/products/excellence/excellence-madagascar Madagascar Noir] - a 65% cocoa based chocolate with a light vanilla flavour, part Lindt's Excellence range.
* [http://www.ilovao.com VAO VAO] - a chocolate produced in Madagascar by Chocolaterie Robert and exported to the US.
* [http://www.roguechocolatier.com/products-page Sambirano] - a 70% cocoa Madagascar bar from ''Rougue Chocolatier'' in the US.
* [[J.D. Gross Madagaskar|Madagaskar & Ambanja]] - a 46% cocoa milk chocolate and a 72%
limited edition dark chocolate by J.D. Gross.
* [[Madanga]] - a 39% cocoa bar made by German chocolate maker ''Rausch Schokolade''.
* [[Pierre Hermé Paris]] - a 75% Madagascar cocoa chocolate sold in France.